Attending: Rick Helwig – Chairman, Tom Paul – Vice-Chairman, Bill Comisford -Secretary, Henry Shaw – Treasurer, Polly Horn, Valerie Hamill, Monte & Charlotte McGowen, Joe Heiberger, , Robert Souder, Hannah Griffith, Chuck Grape, and Bob Brugler.
Prior to the meeting we had a visit from the President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln, presented by Bob Brugler, with several guest in attendance.
Chairman’s Report: Need to pay dues.
Secretary’s Report: Bill presented the minutes from the meeting of February 25, 2010. Minutes were approved and accepted.
Treasurer’s Report: Henry Shaw gave the treasurer’s report. $300 from fireside chat in February. Treasurer’s report approved and accepted.
Ladies Aid Society: Nothing to report.
· Fireside Chat
· Delaware Library
· Powell Library Encampment
· Artillery School – Sharon Woods
Activities: The following activities were discussed:
· April 24, 2010, Fireside Chat
· April 29, 2010, Trade Fair at HS
· May 14-16, 2010, Sunbury Reenactment.
· August 21 & 22, 2010, Harlem Twp Heritage Day Bicentennial.
· August 22, 2010, School Dedication
Rosecrans Memorial: Tom discussed to the new school dedication and Rosecrans’ Wall. Committee to get with Kroger – Tom Charlotte, and Peggy.
Demos and Public Presentations: The following is the schedule of upcoming Living History Presentations:
· April None
· May None
· June GAR / SUV
· July General William S. Rosecrans
· August Herbs
· September Women Soldiers
· October Civil War Medical
· November Religion during the Civil War
Next meeting was set for Thursday, April 22nd. Bring a friend!
Meeting was adjourned.
|Return to Index of Minutes||